Math Enrichment Saturdays
For 4th - 8th graders
* Strengthen skills in mathematics
* Deepen mathematical understanding
* Increase confidence
* Inspire enjoyment in math!
- Six week theme-based modules.
- Engaging science and social studies themes including engineering, entrepreneurship and African/African American history.
- Confidence-building activities that decrease math anxiety.
- Challenging math achievers with hands-on activities that make them think outside the polygons!
- Role models of African and African American mathematicians throughout history and today.
- Student presentations of their progress.
Winter 2011 Theme:
"Building for Eternity"
Math focus is on enhancing students' understanding and fluency in
geometry, measurement, and problem-solving while learning about...
~ photography, and
~ community building.
Students also develop leadership, team-building, and presentation skills.
~ Course dates: February 19 - March 26~
Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION --
Register and Pay by February 1 -- Tuition & Fees total $99.00
Beginning February 2, if there are seats remaining, tuition & fees are $125.00.
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER for the Math Enrichment Saturdays Program:
1. Download Application/Registration Form - Math Enrich. Complete it and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email with PayPal link to pay via PayPal.
2. Download Application/Registration Form - Math Enrich. Complete it and mail it along with a check or money order to: Nsoromma School, 2295 Benjamin Mays Drive, SW, Atlanta, GA 30311.
For more info: 404-755-4994 or