You said our SAT prep was awesome and
you asked us to do the same for the ACT....
Well, here it is...
"Triple Threat" ACT Test Prep
Learn the confidence-boosting secrets and
master the critical test-taking strategies
used by the top scorers.
Saturdays, March 19 - May 7, 2011
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
For 9th - 12th graders!
We focus first on the psychology of testing which is often a major factor in our students not performing at their highest potential. Once we deal with issues such as confidence, anxiety, and self-perception, students are able to benefit even more from the content work and the test strategies.
Believe it or not, emotions significantly impact performance on academic tests. Therefore we first address issues of confidence, anxiety, and self-perception.
With a new outlook on the test and some tools that help our students become aware of and manage emotions that may interfere or distract, our students are ready for success!
* Practical grammar and language use
* Reading comprehension
* Data interpretation
* Guess or skip hard questions?
* Work out the math problem or plug in the answer choices?
* Read the questions or the passage first?
* Write a lot or focus on accuracy?
We explain the best choices for these and practice many more strategies to help raise those test scores!
Registration deadline March 14th
$210 (tuition) + $25 (books/materials)
(Late registration: Mar. 15th or later, add $25)
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER for the "Triple Threat" Test Prep Course:
1. Download Application/Registration Form. Complete it and return to email@example.com. You will receive an email with PayPal link to pay via PayPal.
2. Download Application/Registration Form. Complete it and mail it along with a check or money order to: Nsoromma School, 2295 Benjamin Mays Drive, SW, Atlanta, GA 30311.
For more info: 404-755-4994 or